1972 cb 750

a4x4spit
Ive had my 72 cb since 1976 never left me stranded 1972 cb 750   owned for 34 years
fun lovin criminal Traverse City Michigan

Re: 1972 cb 750

mikey440
 totally reliable bikes, i like yours, mikey440

Re: 1972 cb 750

dave Esch
I also went with the black wheels. This really sets the bike off. I like.

Re: 1972 cb 750

a4x4spit
the black wheels sure atract more attention. I took it out for a last spin before I fix my trans problem stoped by a spot(pub) where a bunch of harleys were in the lot my girl was riding her 2004 750 honda along with me and she comented on how last time we were there the bikers were oogling my shovelhesad and she says those days are over for ya .... later I went out to make a call and there were10 guys standing around my bike ..talking about how their dad had one,they had one , thats older than me ... but all liked it  IT MUST BE THE BLACK WHEELS  because now its vintage
fun lovin criminal Traverse City Michigan

Re: 1972 cb 750

dave Esch
I had a guy approach me when we arrived at bike night one evening and we began discussing my bike. He informed me he also had a vintage bike (cannot remember what he rode). As it happened, his bike was right behind us so we turned aorund and began discussing his. Shortly after we turned our backs to my bike a small group of Harley owners approached mine. Not knowing I was the proud owner, a female in the group says "Yuch. Looks like they pulled this one out of a garbage dumpster." At first I was offended but a couple of guys in the group let her have it. "Hey! This is a classic. This was my first bike! Eeryone rode one of these". Anyway, I have found that no matter what they are riding, most people appreciate these vintage 750's. I know I do.