1975 CB750 Tank and fender from who knows what?

1975 CB750 Tank and fender from who knows what?

wvhardtail
Got this tank and fender with the hardtail project I bought. Don't need and hate to see them wasted. I would be open to offers or even better trade for other CB750 parts. I could use a stock wiring harness, handlebar controls, or a stock instrument cluster. Let me know what you got.

No idea what the fender is from. I would also trade that as well. I am builidng a bobber so a smaller fender or any of the above would be okay.

Dave