1975 Rickman Honda CR750

brmrc51
Just finished complete nut & bolt restoration. Fresh engine, new kerker 4-1, Paint, Correct dunlap k81/tt100 tires,  New girling/haygon shocks, as many nos honda parts I could find ! call Bruce 607-229-4283  brmrc51@yahoo.com $ 13.500 or best offer.

Re: 1975 Rickman Honda CR750

Robert Simpson
I would like to see some better pics, if you have them, please. What state are you in?

Thanks.

rsimpso9@mi.rr.com

Re: 1975 Rickman Honda CR750

Rory

Re: 1975 Rickman Honda CR750

Rory
Hello, you have done a beautiful job on the Rickman Honda. I have never used this site,and I don't even know what country you are in. Please let me know some details about were you located. I live in Glenwood Queensland Australia. Love to look at your bike as it just what I been looking for,hope to hear from you.
Yours Sincerely,
Rory McPhee.