1977 CB 750 F2 SS

MR Mark
This post was updated on .
 Been setting 4-5 yrs, great bike, from day one pictures N add-ons are post under piute's putt. To many extra parts to list plus might give / sell some by time cycle sells.
 O.K. , st this time I am asking only 1,000 for it , I can N will get it running , but not completely road Worthing less I decide to keep.
 Then would go on Flea-Bay 2,300. Min.bid,
I /we know what they're worth, bike had about 20k miles, about 13,000 mine.
 Bike in all there , well 90% ?. Have complete touring setup (lots of weathered miles so needs repairs)
 I really am believing I will not have to sell. My lil SCOOTER died at shop, ordered new retro 150 is on slow boat from China, be here end of May.
      SO GRAB THIS CHEAP N ALL EXTRAS NOW