1978 CB750 gas tank- black powder coated

1978 CB750 gas tank- black powder coated

Lucky 1
This post was updated on .
SOLD on Ebay 1978 CB750 gas tank- black powder coated. $200.

Lined with Caswells epoxy liner with white colorant approved
by Caswell.
Tank was lined as a preventative measure because of the ethanol fuel in California.
The tank had no rusting. IT was NOT lined to cover up serious defects.
Tank was used for 136 miles. I need a chopper tank for my new build instead of a stock tank.

New petcock OEM style.

Lock on fuel lid opens with any Honda key.

Tank located in Guerneville Ca. (Northern California)
Shipping will be about $30-40 dollars depending on destination.
Paypal is OK.
This ad is not on EBAY.

The tank has a very small dent on the right side. See photo.
No other defects.

On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: 1978 CB750 gas tank- black powder coated

Jo53torres
Hi, do you still have the tank?