1980 CB750F Supersport

nyraised

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence
A bike on the road is worth two in the garage.

Re: 1980 CB750F Supersport

nyraised
Anybody know where I can get a replacement windshield for this Veter fairing?
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence
A bike on the road is worth two in the garage.

Re: 1980 CB750F Supersport

Hey dave, been a couple days but go here.
http://www.craigvetter.com/pages/online_store/Replacement_Parts/Details.html
I got parts from there to fix my vetter, Craig Vetter designed the vetters.

Re: 1980 CB750F Supersport

nyraised
Craig Vetter knows nothing about this fairing...it was made after he sold the company..I looked high and lo and could not find anything..anywhere and then last night  I happened to be on ebay and someone had just posted a replacement on there. I had already looked there for months and nothing.. Found a BRAND New one for $30...wow  NEW VETTER "WINDSTAR" REPLACEMENT CLEAR WINDSCREEN