1980 CB750F

illumastorm
Well I totaled my car so now I need something to drive instead of this bike. It's a 1980, cb750f, just cleaned carbs but they need synced, brand new battery, very good tires, clear title. I can email or text pics. Located in west central Indiana. Make an offer or ill trade for a small truck, van, car. Bike is worth around $1,000 maybe more?

Re: 1980 CB750F

Miles?  Pictures?
$1000 sounds about right, depending on overall appearance and engine condition. I think a shop that works on older bikes should be able to sync up the carbs for between $50-100.

Sorry about you totaling your car.  Should be pretty decent weather this week, so I'd be riding if it were me. Rain doesn't bother me, but it does make for interesting riding.

Re: 1980 CB750F

illumastorm
Little over 24,000 miles, my phone won't load up pics on this web site for some reason but I can email or text them, I need something I can haul with, I can't haul much with this bike otherwise I'd keep it. Now if I can find something to drive then I am keeping this.