1981 CB750F For Sale

dziskovs
All, I have a '81 CB750F for sale, it hasn't ran in the time I have owned it (4 years), and has been garage kept that entire time.  I thought it would be a fun project to work on, but I haven't had the time or knowledge to do anything with it.  I'm located in SE Kansas.  Looking for $500 as thats what I have into it, but I'm definitely willing to entertain offers.  Could probably get parted out for $750-800.

Serial Plate

ISO

Thanks,

DZ

Re: 1981 CB750F For Sale

dziskovs
Dropping price to $350.  Located in SE Kansas.

Re: 1981 CB750F For Sale

dziskovs
Price drop to $300.  I'm moving out of state and need gone in a few weeks.  Make an offer.  Independence, KS.

Re: 1981 CB750F For Sale

Do you have any of the body panels that go with it? How about a title? have you ever tried to see if the engine will turn?

Re: 1981 CB750F For Sale

dziskovs
Ribs,

I have a pending sale on the bike for tomorrow morning.  I do have the body panels that go with it and title.  I was able to turn the engine about a year and a half ago, but its going to need some coaxing as is.  I'll let you know if the guy doesn't want it.

DZ

Re: 1981 CB750F For Sale

dziskovs wrote
Ribs,

I have a pending sale on the bike for tomorrow morning.  I do have the body panels that go with it and title.  I was able to turn the engine about a year and a half ago, but its going to need some coaxing as is.  I'll let you know if the guy doesn't want it.

DZ
Alright, sounds good. Thanks for getting back to me.

Re: 1981 CB750F For Sale

dziskovs
Bike is sold.  Thanks for the interest in the sale.

DZ

Re: 1981 CB750F For Sale

Congrats on the sale! Thanks for getting back with me.