1981 cb750C backrest

Steve D
I am REALLY hoping to find a backrest/luggage rack for my cb750C.

Does anyone have one or know what model might work?

Thanks,

Steve D

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

Steve D
This is posted as fitting a 197? cb750 A

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300444392872&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve D

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

rlchoate
I actually have a sissy bar and luggage rack for a cb 750k that I want to get rid of due to the fact that I am currently tearing the bike apart and am interested in doing a cafe conversion This is a picture of the sissy bar and luggage rack  you pay shipping and handling plus say 50 bucks and its yours I also have the highway bar which clamps onto the frame if you are interested

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

Steve D
That sounds great to me ... where are you?
I am in Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada.

Steve
I actually have a sissy bar and luggage rack for a cb 750k that I want to get rid of due to the fact that I am currently tearing the bike apart and am interested in doing a cafe conversion This is a picture of the sissy bar and luggage rack  you pay shipping and handling plus say 50 bucks and its yours I also have the highway bar which clamps onto the frame if you are interested

Steve

RE: 1981 cb750C backrest

rlchoate

I am in Deadwood SD, may be a bit pricey how close are you to the US ?

RE: 1981 cb750C backrest

Firebushking
Hi there...I am looking for Side covers for my 82 CB, you have any available??

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

Marc
Do you still have this?

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

Rneibeck
Is this by any chance still available?

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

Steve D wrote
I am REALLY hoping to find a backrest/luggage rack for my cb750C.

Does anyone have one or know what model might work?

Thanks,

Steve D
  have / did you see the date of 1st post ?
                                                              Jul 09, 2010; 10:30am1981 cb750C backrest

                  TRY A P.M. may answer

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

briguy1980
I just happen to have a backrest/Luggage rack for a 1980 cb750c that I'm willing to part with make a fair offer and I'll sell this thank you briguy1980.backrest/luggagerack real nice condition make offer

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

briguy1980
You can email me at this address I'm located in Duluth mn Can ship! brianmcgrath50@hotmail.com Thanks B.M.

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

ArjaiC
Does this bolt to the seat railings? and how far forward does the backrest move?

Also, I am in Saint Paul and have an 81 CB750C.

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

ArjaiC
@briguy1980 ^

Re: 1981 cb750C backrest

ArjaiC
Oops, 2 years old...misread the last post date...