1981 cb750f frame

bomber81
I have a 1981 cb750f frame w/vin and original registration. Was gonna chop and make a bobber with it but running into hard times and need to sell. frame in good condition just needs to be clean still has fuse box and handle bars on it and kick stand. looking to sell mostly in southern california do to shipping reason but willing to work something out. Also have plenty of parts of it still if need anything let me know.

Re: 1981 cb750f frame

dramsell
I noticed the section of the frame is missing.  On these DOHC bikes, is this factory?

That sure would make it easier to remove the enging.

Dave

Re: 1981 cb750f frame

bomber81
the part that is missing u can buy on ebay. but from what i know that was a removable part for engine