1982 CB 750 Custom / $ 2500.00

Ima750guy2
Listed today is my 1982 Honda CB 750 Custom.  Mileage is 19,500.  Garage kept, adult owned and driven during its life. Service records, ( oil changes ), that's the only thing it has ever needed, with the exception of the new battery and rear tire I replaced about 1 month ago.  Starts up like a new bike, runs super quiet, powerful and responsive.  All the gauges work correctly,  as do the directional signals and lighting. The seat is flawless and like factory new.  It is a blast to drive.  I am asking $2500.00, knowing that there is very,very little to do on this bike, if anything,  besides starting it and enjoying the open road this season.  I only burn "NON ETHANOL" boat REC gas in the bike.  90 Octane, no ethanol!

There is not much else to say about this bike except that it is as nice as an unmolested, unabused bike as you will ever find. Just a beautiful example of the CB 750 Custom.  My email is :   justaoldmarine@gmail.com, or you can text or call 772-631-6158.  I don't hear well, so email is best, but I do return texts and calls through out the day.  I have just decided to sell my 1982 Honda CB 750 Custom today, so it will be advertised all over the net.  If you like what you see, don't delay. Contact me today with your interest.  Thanks.