1982 Honda CB750 Custom...Battery covers/front badge

1982 Honda CB750 Custom...Battery covers/front badge

Firebushking
Hey all, looking for Battery/Side covers for my 82 cb750c.  Having a helish time finding parts.  Also looking for the front HONDA badge as well.  Any help out there for this frustrated Canuck.

Re: 1982 Honda CB750 Custom...Battery covers/front badge

vern401
Wish I could help but those parts I do not have... Sorry.

Re: 1982 Honda CB750 Custom...Battery covers/front badge

free2ride
those battery covers are the dickens to find . . . I lucked out and wish you well in your search!
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: 1982 Honda CB750 Custom...Battery covers/front badge

Firebushking
Hello, thanks for the reply's...found the covers...Does anyone know if the mileage is affected with the baffle out??

Also, what would be the best place to buy switch housings...as well as a more economical but cool sounding slip on muffler??

Re: 1982 Honda CB750 Custom...Battery covers/front badge

taurus66
Your search is over, i make replica covers for these bikes now due to the shortage of originals.. Mine are fibre glass copied from orginals that i personally own along with the badges that i hand make and hand paint.

Check out my advert and take a look at the pictures..