1st motorcycle 81 cb750k w 7000mi

Ridertype
i just got my first motorcycle and absolutely fell in love with it the day i went to look at it.  its a 1981 Honda CB750k with 7200 miles on it.  its never been laid over and in excellent condition.  i took my first major ride the other day through colorado mountains, rain, fast highway riding, and rush hour traffic.  that was one of the funnest days ive had in a long time.  any suggestions as to what i should do to ensure that this bike stays mechanically sound?  i need a honda repair manual and plan on doing all the regular maintenance to keep this beauty up.  keep on ridin.

Re: 1st motorcycle 81 cb750k w 7000mi

gignacr
Hi,

Have any picture of this beauty?