73 750 chopper for sale

suffertherythm
I have a 1973 CB 750 chopper project that I am looking to get rid of.  Had the
bike for about 11yrs and never seemed to be able to get it on the road.  Have
all the parts making it a complete bike and am only missing some of the small
things.  I  have the softail Santee frame and dual 2 into 1 pipes for it.  All
the stuff was bought by the guy that I got it from back in the 70's when he was
working on it.  I live close to Seattle and did not want to ship it if at all
possible.  I can drive a little ways if you are close but not 3 states away.
Best way to reach me is rrip1us@ yahoo.com.  I have it posted on craigslist
locally for 1800.00

Jeff