76 CB750 exhaust....

ryan24
Does anyone know if all the 4 into 4 exhausts are pretty much the same? I have a 76 cb750 with aftermarket exaust 4 to 1 but i found someone selling a 4into4 but they dont know if its off a 750 or a 550 or what and its from 1982 could i make this work?

Re: 76 CB750 exhaust....

1975hondalover
i dont belive it would work i think the 82 motor is aDOHC and head is alot differant than the SOHC maybe with alot of modification i had a 4in to 4 on my 75 sohc and switched to the 4in to 1 i like it much better