81 750k. need new seat.

youngbiker
I need a new seat for my 81 cb750k i would just redo the cover and foam but the metal on the seat is rusted through and it is beyond repair.
You can do whatever you want to a motorcycle. The only thing in the way is your imagination.... and your pocketbook. Salt Lake City, Utah.

Re: 81 750k. need new seat.

woodsrider250
There are usually enough parts on ebay to build 10 of these bikes at any given time.

Re: 81 750k. need new seat.

delagrassiass
I have a seat that I am thinking about selling and it is the original, maybe we can work something out if you haven't found anything yet. Not a tear on it not faded either.
sincerely
Angel