81 CB750 Custom for sale - <5k miles $2250

81 CB750 Custom for sale - <5k miles $2250

Warble Jones
Hello everybody.  I've been a long time visitor to this site, using the down loadable manuals, posts on maintenance etc, but this is my first time posting.  I own two CB750's.  A nice 74' and my near perfect 81' custom, which I am selling.  I love my 74', Its big, sits tall and has all the power you can ask for.  My 81' is almost never ridden and since I prefer the older 70's style I figured I would give you guys the first crack at it.  The mileage is correct to the best of my knowledge.  The bike doesn't have any wear beyond a crack in the seat, Its all there.  Even the original tool kit is present and accounted for.

I live in west Michigan but delivery is something we can discuss, however I do wish to keep as many miles off it as possible for obvious reasons.   I am asking for $2250 but I am open to a possible money with the trade of an early 70's 750 as well.  Like condition would be preferred, heh heh,  but I haven't seen too many with the miles near as low.

When I get it all cleaned up i'll post more pics, for now enjoy these.