81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

grags
I had originally bought this bike with intentions of using it for parts on a cafe build i was doing.  I ended up going a completely different route with the project and never used a thing off of the bike.  It does not have a title to it.  The bike did run when i purchased it but it ran roughly so i took the carbs off to clean but ended up buying a different motor so as of right now they are on a shelf uncleaned. the bike is mising a few pieces like the side covers, mufflers and a few other parts.  If someone would like the whole bike id give you one hell of a deal on it.  Otherwise let me know what parts are need by anyone.

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

Andyt59
I'm interested in a bunch of parts from this bike. Can you call me? My number is 208-869-7045. I'm doing a complete restoration on this same bike but using a '79 frame.
-Andy

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

Andyt59
did you get my reply to your email?

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

Andyt59
did you get my reply to your email?

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

Andyt59
did you get my reply to your email?

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

gary kyer
where are you located, if i,m not to far away i might be interested?

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

Andyt59
Still interested in the Keyed Items... Give me a call.

208-869-7045

-Andy

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

mikey440
 Hi, is the rear mag wheel a 17 inch comstar??
 or is it a 16 inch?   thanks, mykee440

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

Shkapper
Hey there,

can you part with the tank?

Regards,
Matt
mattshapiro@rogers.com

647-501-5655
I heart cb750's

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

Krister
I am interested in the following items:

1. Honda nameplate
2. Grab rail
3. Ignition key/lock
4. Front right break caliper
Or
5. Complete front break assebly
6. Side stand
7. Seat

Regards,
Krister

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

halfwing
This post was updated on .
I would be interested in:
the complete gas tank including the pet cock
the cylinder head cover
the starter motor cover
the mirrors
the side stand
and the passanger foot pegs

where are you located. my e-mail is

cb750c81@yahoo.com

Thanks

Dave
Dave
Racine, Wisconsin

http://jones1030.blogspot.com/

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

grags
Sorry everyone  i have been on vacation in florida and have not been checking any ofmy emails.   I will get back to everyone within the next day or so.

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

elvisskan
I have this same bike how much do you want for whole bike where are you located I need for rebuild

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

Kiwibiker
Mate, do you still have the grab rail, headlight and mounts ?
I'd pay for you to send them to me in New Zealand. Maybe the double horns and Honda nameplate as well.
Maybe even your seat.
Cheers.

Re: 81 Cb750 part out or buy the whole thing

Kiwibiker
Also the fuse box cover just below the speedo & tacho.