82' CB750SC Part out

tcazes
well I'm rebuilding my cb from the ground up and going with a rigid tail. i don't need really anything from my old bird as far as the rear suspension/tail end or plastics are concerned. i have already sold off the headlight and tail light lens but i still have the

tac/speedo cluster,
side covers
stock throttle assembly
stock bar controls
rear swingarm
rear shocks
entire tail section (maybe someone wants it for a custom cafe or something)
passenger pegs
passenger peg brackets
tail side rails
tail plastics
rear fender

etc. if you need a part let me know and ill get pictures of it for you.

Re: 82' CB750SC Part out

Your tach/speedo cluster, any chance it's one of the units that goes higher than 85 mph? If so I'm interested.

Also tail side rails you mentioned, I wonder if those are the same grab rails that are used on the F models. I need those as well.

No rush on my side, just holler when you get a chance. Thanks.

Re: 82' CB750SC Part out

tcazes
negative on the tach/speedo. it stops at 85. also i don't think so on the grab rails. the sc and f looked different.

Re: 82' CB750SC Part out

OK, I thought so,too,on the grab rails.  Thanks anyway.

Re: 82' CB750SC Part out

tcazes
no problem good buddy.