82 cb750 custom project pittsburgh pa

asta430
I don't want to sell this but it's just sitting in the garage and with a newborn ju st don't see me having time for it. I bought the bike 5 months ago. It's bone stock. But completely ripped apart. I was planning on doing a hard tail and making it my own bike. As of now it's a rolling frame motor has had the valve cover and oIL pan off to check it out. I bought the bike never started ot or anything just brought it home started ripping kt apart and now it's sitting in pieces. Motor looks good oil looked good when drained. All fairing pieces are there. This is a good project bike. I have around $900 into it. I'd like $700 obo. I'm located near pittsburgh pa. It won't let me upload pictures from my phone. Call or text for info or pictures. 7249802308