836 kit for sale- New in box

Never got around to using this. This is one of the Cruizinimage kits from ebay that had a reputation of being solid kits. They go for about $180 with the head gasket now. Kit includes pistons, pins, pin clips, rings and head gasket.

$100+shipping

Re: 836 kit for sale- New in box

Consider it sold. Do you do Venmo?

Re: 836 kit for sale- New in box

I don't even know what Venmo is!

I have PayPal. Or even doing it the old fashioned way works for me.

Are you wanting the kit or is it for a friend? Only reason I ask is I have some spare cylinders if one wanted to bore them and cut down on downtime.

Re: 836 kit for sale- New in box

Venmo is a phone app for transferring money. It is much easier to use than PayPal and does not charge any fees. Since I have started using it I have not wanted to use PayPal again.
These are for me. I must have 20 engines (yes I am hoarding the SOHC CB 750 engines) that needs to be rebuilt. However, I do have a friend that is thinking about getting a reproduction Santee swing arm frame from Cycle One and building an old school chopper. He has been giving me free storage for a lot of my collection in a 2 1/2 car garage for over 3 years now. Maybe I should surprise him with an engine to get him started on the project?
Do you think that Covid-19 will find it's way into the hills? The only thing I see of it here is people being stupid, hoarding toilet paper, and perishable food items.

Re: 836 kit for sale- New in box

Ah, I gotcha now. Sorry about the Venmo. I have too many accounts and apps I can't keep straight now. I don't need another.  Just let me know what works for you.

Yeah, the Wutang Virus has found it's way to us. Nothing official yet, but I know some people who work for National Security. Nothing across the radio yet that I've heard, but there are a couple patients in the local Veterans hospital that tested positive for it. They ain't out walking around,so somebody brought it to them   I can't wrap my head around the toilet paper issue. I've never seen anything like it. I'm used to milk and bread flying off the shelves every time the wind gets up, but the toilet paper things is a new one!

Re: 836 kit for sale- New in box

Maybe toilet paper will become the new currency? How about I just trade you 9 mega rolls of Charmin for the pistons.

Re: 836 kit for sale- New in box

Well, just got a report we may be going on a 30 day lockdown for nonessential workers. Not sure how that would apply to us, but definitely can see it scaring customers away from wanting to spend money. So...while your "white gold" offer is tempting, I better keep collecting all the cash I can to keep my mortgage holder happy