A bunch of rear end parts and other for sale

A bunch of rear end parts and other for sale

trapper
All these are off my 81 750c

The seat pad is pretty much toast but the skin and pan are in good shape.
The other seat is from a mid 80's knighthawk (450 I believe). Plastic pan and in great shape.
Shocks are in great shape, swing arm, tail light assembly, fender, and handle bars all in good shape.
The back rest is off an old Yamaha. I used it on my CB. Mounts up fine. There's actually holes in the fender I drilled to mount it so... You can make it work.
Trying to sell or trade these for my bobber project.
So interested in any offers cash or parts trade. Let me know if you're looking for anything else specific. I might be able to work something out.
Also have front turn signals not in the pic but in good shape.
It ain't a custom till you have customized it yourself.

1981 CB750c (current daily ride and build)
1980 GL500 (Stripped and rebuilding)
1981 CM450 (Stripped and rebuilding)

Re: A bunch of rear end parts and other for sale

motogrady
Administrator

How much for the shocks, and where you at?

Re: A bunch of rear end parts and other for sale

trapper
I'm in Franklin NH and I don't know... $25 bucks maybe? Plus shipping of course.
Honestly I don't know what to charge for 'em but I'm not lookin' to make bank of them. All these parts are leftover from my hardtail project so.
It ain't a custom till you have customized it yourself.

1981 CB750c (current daily ride and build)
1980 GL500 (Stripped and rebuilding)
1981 CM450 (Stripped and rebuilding)

Re: A bunch of rear end parts and other for sale

gkmaia
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.