ANyone in Michigan have some extra cash burning a hole in their pockets?

ANyone in Michigan have some extra cash burning a hole in their pockets?

MarkPBG
There's a guy posting on Reddit about how he found a guy in the "middle of nowhere, central MI" that has a barnload of some of the rarest of the rare hondas, and is getting old, and starting to sell them off....if you find it, bring money....

Link to the Reddit thread...
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: ANyone in Michigan have some extra cash burning a hole in their pockets?

cdaiscool
I can take donations to go buy a couple...
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: ANyone in Michigan have some extra cash burning a hole in their pockets?

That looks like TOOLS's garage. :-)