Afternoon ride

OnyxWolf
The temp was just right for an afternoon ride today, so...

Got to test out the new windshield I got for Christmas too, what a difference.
'79 CB750K

Somewhere in Phoenix...Damn its hot

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ~ Second Amendment of the United States

Re: Afternoon ride

I got a ride in today also.

Re: Afternoon ride

free2ride
not fair!

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Afternoon ride

OnyxWolf
Sorry man. That's the hazards of living in the great white north.

You are welcome to come to Phoenix and ride with me anytime though.
'79 CB750K

Somewhere in Phoenix...Damn its hot

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ~ Second Amendment of the United States

Re: Afternoon ride

free2ride
OnyxWolf wrote
Sorry man. That's the hazards of living in the great white north.

You are welcome to come to Phoenix and ride with me anytime though.
love to! gotta weasel another sabbatical to do it though. and get the s/o's OK. she wasn't too happy when I left her last time for two months, it ain't gonna be easy!
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Afternoon ride

Free2ride, you just need winter tires.

May I suggest Kenda K760's?

Re: Afternoon ride

OnyxWolf
That looks brisk.  I gotta say, I don't miss shoveling the snow. 16 years in AZ has made me soft lol.
'79 CB750K

Somewhere in Phoenix...Damn its hot

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ~ Second Amendment of the United States

Re: Afternoon ride

lol. I don't shovel snow either, I just drive through it.

I think it was 5°f that morning. Had to chip the ice away so I could push the starter button, but otherwise, all was good!