Another cool blog

http://www.itsbetterinthewind.com/ I love the first picture. The guy is sitting by a new Triumph with an old CB gas tank on it. Very COOL

Re: Another cool blog

Dw07u
Awesome photos, thanks for sharing

Kinda makes me wish I had a cafe... But I like my Bike the way she is.
Dress for the fall, not the ride...

Re: Another cool blog

dave Esch
Well I have a cafe, and I can assure you I could never ride that long on mine. I only went through 7 pages, but the photography is amazing. I especially liked the pic from the back of the bike doing a burnout on the dirt road. Classic!

Re: Another cool blog

Dw07u
So if you don't mind me asking, what makes the cafe so popular? Can't imagine it is too comfortable? I know about how it originated and stuff, but as far as the riding goes?
Dress for the fall, not the ride...

Re: Another cool blog

Nostalgia, but I agree on the comfort point.

Re: Another cool blog

dave Esch
I assure you it isn't very comfortable at all. But like Tools says, its the nostalgia of it all. I like it because it's different. I have a 2002 Sabre, I love that bike, but all the Sabres are the same with a few different paint schemes. Harleys are a dime a dozen and I'm not a fan of crotch rockets. What else is there that will catch eyes, be different and still be a blast to ride? And it is a lot of fun to ride. People ask which bike I like better. It depends on what mood I am in. The cafe gets pulled out when I am angry or had a tough day at work. I can beat the piss out of that bike, drag the footpegs thru turns and wind out the gears till my hearts content. And it always draws compliments. ALWAYS.