Anyone know what engine this is?

Gordy
I would like to know if anyone could tell me what year this engine is . Serial # CB750E-6050740 . Thanks

Re: Anyone know what engine this is?

I didn't see that number on this chart:

http://www.hondachopper.com/engine/engine_timeline/timeline.html

Good questionTools' can usually figure these numbers out

Re: Anyone know what engine this is?

Either it's not a SOHC CB 750, it might be a DOHC, or you read the numbers wrong.

Re: Anyone know what engine this is?

Hellbilly429
CB750 F2 1977 Nov 1976 – May 1977 2100011 E2600004

Possibly this? Closest serial number I could find to what you have listed. Do you know what year the frame is? Are you just unsure of what year the motor is because it has been swapped before?

Gotta be about a 77 though since that seems to be the only numbers even close to yours for both K series and F series.

Re: Anyone know what engine this is?

Gordy
I would like to thanks all that reply , I don't have the frame just the motor, I think I got the serial wrong I'm going to recheck .

Re: Anyone know what engine this is?

Lucky 1
CB750E-6050740... It is a 1978 .  Very late model. Could be from a F model also.

Need more info. Does it have carbs? Photo?
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Anyone know what engine this is?

Lucky 1
Serial number (frame) or engine number.
Be careful with the words.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Anyone know what engine this is?

Gordy
Thanks Lucky  for the info.  I don't have the bike just  the motor with no carb .  Thanks to all that reply oh wait replied lol.