CA110 Sport 50

CBjamie
Just picked up a basket case CA110 sport 50, 072.4 miles on the clock. Barn find, motor is in pieces. This is my first Honda single so I'm going to need some help with this one. I have many 4's and twins so not new to honda engines. I'll post pics when i get some uploaded.

Re: CA110 Sport 50

Cool! Are you going to rebuild the engine, or replace with a Chinese clone?

Re: CA110 Sport 50

CBjamie
I intend to do a complete restoration on this bike. after a little research last evening I found very little info on one painted yellow as mine is. Wondering why?

Re: CA110 Sport 50

CBjamie
 Hope these pics uploaded

Re: CA110 Sport 50

CBjamie
Its a real basket case. The yellow is original, and I believe its a C110 super sport cub 1960-1962. Really hoping its a '61' cause thats my birth year.

Re: CA110 Sport 50

Looks like an S65 that a friend of mine just restored, with a Chinese engine though. Cool bike! That front fender would be $200.00 if you could find one, so be very careful with it.

Re: CA110 Sport 50

CBjamie
This little bike is a 66 C110 It is also a Honda dealer only display unit. The color is original. I've nicknamed it Buttercup.

Re: CA110 Sport 50

C110survivor
Hey late congratulations on your C110. I own a 1969 C110 with 1500 miles on it. It's a great around town bike and always strikes up conversations. I had lots of work done on mine but it's still finicky--sometimes it stalls randomly, sometimes I've had to push start it. I'm told it's likely the timing now (though i had that fixed by a local shop a year back).

Anyhow it's a great bike to love  and obviously with your passion to restore it, you'll not mind having to wrench about occasionally.  I'm in New England and am looking for someone with old Honda (1972 and before) knack to help me adjust mine and get it running smoothly.

Best and hope to hear from you

Re: CA110 Sport 50

C110survivor
I own a CA110 sport. My baby is running roughly and I need help--or I may consider selling it. Mine is all orginal--it does run but roughly at current. Has 1500 miles on it with all original papers, manual etc.

Re: CA110 Sport 50

gareth06
I remember my buddy restored a '66 C110 though he sold it two years ago and got a CL350.

Re: CA110 Sport 50

Rick bsharah
Hi  I am working on a 67 50 cc c110  I am looking for a wiring diagram  if you know anyone who can help me please have them  email me  thanks and good luck with your project