CB 750's on TV/Movies

I was just watching an old episode of Chips, and John (the one that is not Eric Estrada) was on a SOHC CB 750 racing a Kawasaki KZ 1000. As they were coming up to the police road block, John wheelied the CB 750, and passed the KZ 1000 to beat it to the space between the police cars. The KZ 1000 ran into the police car, and they caught the bad, bad, bad street racing biker.
I know that Arnold Schwarzenegger rode a SOHC CB 750 in Terminator, and I have seen SOHC CB 750's in an episode of Caprica, and Warehouse 13. I also seen a SOHC CB 750 in an old Charles Bronson movie, but cannot remember the name of it. Anybody else know of any CB 750's on film?

Re: CB 750's on TV/Movies

I saw the one on WH13. I got all excited and make Crystal back up the film.  She wasn't nearly as impressed as me.

Re: CB 750's on TV/Movies

18Bravo
While looking nfor ideas for a post apocalyptic motorcycle, I noticed that the sidecar bike Goose stops in the beginning of Mad Max is a SOHC.
I put the "G" in Jihad.