CB 900F

Mikewebb
I don't see much info on CB900.?   Some common items with 750 is that why?

Re: CB 900F

They do have a LOT in common. The one model that does have some major differences is the CB 900 C model. It has a hi-lo range transmission and shaft drive.

Re: CB 900F

Mikewebb
Hi TOOLs,
Yeah, Iv only ever read about that model..we didn’t get it here in Australia. Must have been hard work with all those gears to go through.

Re: CB 900F

I think it would be a lot like driving one of those road trains you have down there.

Re: CB 900F

Mikewebb
Yeah except the CB would stay in the bull dust ruts like our road trains.😬

Sent from my iPad

On 3 Apr. 2017, at 1:11 pm, TOOLS1 [via Vintage and Classic Honda's] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I think it would be a lot like driving one of those road trains you have down there.

http://vintage-and-classic-honda-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/CB-900F-tp4062150p4062154.html
To unsubscribe from CB 900F, click here.
NAML

Re: CB 900F

Did you get the "K" and "F" models there? I believe we only got the "F" and "C" models here. The "F" is pretty rare, and hard to find here, but it seems like the "C" models are everywhere.

Re: CB 900F

Mikewebb
We got the F model here mate. I think the same as Europe. Mine,s a F2 but a bit rough. Finding parts is a nightmare in Oz. Perhaps you guys will be able to help when the time comes.

Sent from my HTC on the Telstra Mobile network

Did you get the "K" and "F" models there? I believe we only got the "F" and
"C" models here. The "F" is pretty rare, and hard to find here, but it seems
like the "C" models are everywhere.
TOOLS

-----