CB750 Custom Exclusive

Kiwibiker
Well, thats what it is, its had a lot of modifications, not that it really needed the Hagon shocks, oil cooler, or the four into one exhaust, but I got to admit, the lower bars are much better for speedy handling than the original half cowhorns.
I didnt do the mods, thank the good Lord that the bloke who owned it before me didnt go any firther, the headlamp and mount are off a later model CB, I think. Honda only made 1200 of these, and they all went to the U.S and Japan markets, I dunno how two got to New Zealand, but this is my second one.
I love her none the less, CB750 for ever !!!CB750 C exlusive