CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

dower
Hello. I have a CB750 SOHC engine which I would like to sell. I have a very old V5 for the bike which is not in my name. The V5 states that the engine No is CB750-E-*******. This engine was taken from a P reg motorcycle first registered in 1976 (other parts have gone sorry). The last MOT states 25,000 miles. I could do with some help identifying the model as I want to advertise it correctly. I appreciate any help you can offer and if you are interested in buying then please let me know. I would ideally like someone to pick this up but I'll consider delivering depending on distance.

As you can see the engine looks in good condition however I noticed one of the mounting brackets has been damaged. If you would like to see any more pictures I can email on request. Engine is located near Ormskirk, Lancashire. Thank you.

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

"Ormskirk, Lancashire."  Is that anywhere near Albuquerque?
I could tell, you exactly what year, and model the engine is, but I would need the complete serial number.

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

Piute

Ormskirk is a market town in West Lancashire, England. It is situated 13 miles (21 km) north of Liverpool city centre, 11 miles (18 km) northwest of St Helens, 9

RE: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

dower

Hi guys. Thanks for answering my post. I just assumed when the forum was UK based. As it is not I can no longer deliver the engine lol. Anyway the engine serial number is CB750E2544806. I really want this to go to someone who will get it back up and running so any help is greatly appreciated.

RE: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

It is indeed a 1976 K model engine. I also hope someone puts it back on the road. These bikes are starting to get scarce.

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

Eric
Hi...may be interested in the motor.  Where do you live?  Please email me at lumpkin_eric@yahoo.com.  Thanks

RE: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

dower

Hello. Sorry for my late reply. The engine is located near Ormskirk in England. Are you in the UK?

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

Randy
Hello, I don't guess by chance u still have this engine for sale?  I am in need of a 72-76 cb 750 engine. Let me kno if u can help

RE: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

dower

Hello Randy. Yes the engine is still for sale as I just never got round to advertising it. The only problem being it is located in Lancashire, England. Where are you from? Thanks. Rob

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

r.stntuk12
Hi, is this engine still for sale? i am in the uk and will pick up!

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

dower
Yes it's still for sale. You can call or text me on 07921267176 if you would like to ask some questions.

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

rapstar
Is this engine and carbs still for sale. I live locally, what price you looking for.

RE: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

dower

No the engine has been sold. Sorry.

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

Jan helge Rasmussen
Hi:-) how much do you want for your engine?

Best regards
Jan helge Rasmussen

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

rapstar wrote
Is this engine and carbs still for sale. I live locally, what price you looking for.

dower wrote
No the engine has been sold. Sorry.

Jan helge Rasmussen wrote
Hi:-) how much do you want for your engine?

Best regards
Jan helge Rasmussen
Engine's gone buddy. Sorry.

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

Lucky 1
That engine mount can be TIG welded and built up.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: CB750 SOHC Engine for sale

shaunl
hi is this engine still for sale thanks shaun