CB750 vin no middle east model

kar1zma
hi guys

this is my first post . i came across this forum as i am currently looking
at a CB750 to buy. its in bad shape but also very cheap.

i would like to know more about this model i asked the owner for a vin no
and he gave me this

RG02-2001784

the bike was a former police vehicle in saudi arabia. let me know about this guys.
i will probably have to do the entire bike as it looks very bad

how can i pose pics here
thanks

Re: CB750 vin no middle east model

Welcome. I do not have the ability to decipher that ser#, but a call to a Honda dealer should get you everything you want to know about the bike. Pictures would be nice. Just click on the "insert image" button at the top of the message window and follow the prompts. It is not hard.

Re: CB750 vin no middle east model

kar1zma
Thank you for trying

Well here in Saudi the dealers aren't very helpful
Plus the bike is 39 years old
I doubt anyone could help

Anywhere else I could check
Here r some pics

Re: CB750 vin no middle east model

It looks like a CB750 K from 79-83. However the other bike looks a lot better. Especially since it is not missing pieces like this one.

Re: CB750 vin no middle east model

kar1zma
hi tools thank for your comment.

the bike is much better indeed.
may i know why u cannot decode this VIN RG02xxxx

i cannot find any site on the internet which could decode the vin either
Maz

Re: CB750 vin no middle east model

Maz
Try Searching for 'David Silver Spares'. They are a Honda Parts supplier, here in the UK, dealing mainly with classic Hondas (not just UK spec bikes). There is an online facility to type in the frame number and they will email you back with whatever details they can.

Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: CB750 vin no middle east model

kar1zma
thank you i did that
hope to get a reply soon from them