Controls to CB750 Custom

CB Freak
Hi guys, just wondering i there are alternate controls i can use for my CB750 Custom. Mine are pretty much trashed, and I'm thinkin of using newer controls from a present generation bike. Also, I've purchased new bars for my bike, and sit lower then the stock. This is causing my throttle and brake lines to stick out. I was wondering if any of you would know of any aftermarket parts or parts to another bike that will make it to where the cables and lines don't stick out so far because i prefer for them to run even with the bars. So if any of you can give information that can help me out that would be great.

                                                                                                      Sincerly, CB750 Freak