Do all front wheels and forks feom the sohc fit?

Do all front wheels and forks feom the sohc fit?

Rusty Spokes
This post was updated on .
I just swapped out my wheels with brand new tires and 6" over forks from a 73" but I noticed there's a small gap on the left side. The front wheel is a stock 78 sohc

Re: Do all front wheels and forks feom the sohc fit?

Yes they are all the same. I think you have your axle nut on wrong. It goes on the left side with the hexagonal part for a wrench to the wheel.

Re: Do all front wheels and forks feom the sohc fit?

I need to build a chop.

And I think Tools is right about your axle. Side profile pics with the new legs?!

Re: Do all front wheels and forks feom the sohc fit?

Rusty Spokes
You should Shiny..the ride is actually more funner! This is a side view with the forks before replaced the tires.

Re: Do all front wheels and forks feom the sohc fit?

Rusty Spokes
Thanks Tools BTW were you able to do your rear brake yet on the hardtail hondamatic?

Re: Do all front wheels and forks feom the sohc fit?

Rusty Spokes wrote
You should Shiny..the ride is actually more funner! This is a side view with the forks before replaced the tires.
Nose-up attitude.  I like it!

I've got a '67 BSA Lightning frame here that's been hardtailed. I'm thinking about putting an XS650 in it. I know, I know...XS's are played out right now, but it's a good engine for a slim frame.