Dunlop Q3

cblover
Hello there,
I'm about to buy a set of Dunlop Q3 tires from 4 Wheel Online, I believe they are selling it cheaper compared with others. Any first hand experience with it? Also What size should I get?

Re: Dunlop Q3

Never had with that model, but I was not a fan of the dunlops on my fz6. Pretty hard rubber so ride was rougher and not much corner grip.

I actually put shinko 712s on my cb750(1978) and they have been a nice tire. Smooth running and good corner grip. Got them from motorcycle-superstore.com Once you hit $100, you get free shipping.

Put shinko 230s on my 84 magna, and shinko verge2 on my fz this spring and all have felt nice. Japanese company with the rubber molded in korea, not china like many think.

Otherwise, bridgestone spitfires work well, too.