Emailing: Picture 008

davew
one of my rides the 82

Picture 008.jpg (117K) Download Attachment

Re: Emailing: Picture 008

Dave, I inserted the pic to make it easier for others to view. Everyone, this is Dave's ride! Damn nice!

Re: Emailing: Picture 008

As Paul Sr. would say, "She's a beaut!"  The paint is in good shape, and the stripes make look almost retro.
Take good care of it, and enjoy the ride.

Re: Emailing: Picture 008

davew
thanks i will send pic of my 80f when done

Re: Emailing: Picture 008

davew
luke i know what you mean  i got rid of my 75 900z in '79
at 58 i figure it's time to raise some hell again before i get toooo old
the bike has been on the road 3 years but never seen rain i hate rain
needless to say i havn't actually sat down and cleaned it yet
i know it needs it but ......