FOR SALE IN UK: 1978 K7 various parts

Butterworth7v
Hello!

Im currently in the throes of building myself a tasty CR750 rep and have accumulated a mass of parts from the donor bike (1978 K7 USA import) and also some other parts from failed modifications (Goldwing).

The list is as follows;
- Petrol tank (Black and Gold, no rust)
- Original Speedo assembly (speedo + rev meter)
- Foot pegs with rubber
- Oil Tank (and lines)
- Chrome headlight mounts
- Wheel rims (19" front + 17" rear)
- Chrome grabrail
- Full set of carbs
- Front chrome mudguard
- Rear chrome mudguard
- Brake assay
- Cylinder head

 I also have for sale;
- Refurbished Honda Goldwing front forks
- Refurbished Honda Goldwing triple tree
- Complete Honda Goldwing front wheel (the star-kind)
- Complete Honda Goldwing rear wheel (again, the star kind)

Please contact me directly for photos, more info also available directly.

If you've seen something you want/need please let me know and we can sort something out!

Cheers! Ralph
Friendship is akin to peeing one's pants; everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
Ride it like you stole it.