Happy 4th

OnyxWolf
To all the members here in the states, happy 4th of July. Have fun,be safe, and remember why we celebrate.
'79 CB750K

Somewhere in Phoenix...Damn its hot

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ~ Second Amendment of the United States

Re: Happy 4th

I'm late ( go figure), but back at ya, Onyx.

Remember folks, those fireworks aren't just to be fun and pretty. They are to remind us of the cannonballs and musket fire our forefathers were slinging at those who wanted to deny us our freedom.

Thank you, to your Vets and those currently serving. Much respect.