Happy Holiday!

MarkPBG
Went for a ride down Flagler drive along the Intracoastal Waterway, fired up the new grill, made blue cheese and gorgonzola stuffed burgers with a honey, rosemary, pepper, and garlic rub...oh, and got my gas cap lock installed. It was a good day. :)

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Happy Holiday!

Happy Holiday! back atcha buddy.

You keep eating two burgers at a time you're gonna get fat like me.