Hello all been side lined a bit

shultz_1978
Have not be doing much to the build. Screwed up my syacitc nerve a few weeks ago, That is and still is not any fun. Try laying around for most of the day for all most 2 weeks. Sucks

Plus trying to buy a new house and sell my our one, Okay the wife is doing most of the work. lol

New place has a 2 car over sized garage with a 1500 square foot pole barn.  So you know what I will be doing if all goes well in the next 2-3 weeks.

Just thought I would drop in and say Hi to ever one.  Tools I see you still are one of the fastest knowledgeable reply on the site. Shinny like the new bike looks good, so does the Rock-It Hoosier Daddy and Easy you make the most random post some times haha  I need to start check out some threads a lot of good stuff I have not seen. All but about 2-3 minute a day then my a++ hurts and I need to get up and try to limp to the bed.  But it is all good not to bad now.

fingers crossed I will be finishing my build over the winter in a new garage.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Hello all been side lined a bit

Hey Shultz! Sorry to hear about that nerve. Ouch. I hear that is extremely painful.

Good luck with the house deal and here's hoping you heal up fast!

Listen to the doctors.

Re: Hello all been side lined a bit

I had the same thing happen about 12 years ago: bulging disk in my lower back between L5 and S1. NASTY pain down the inside of my left leg, and the front part of my foot was numb for weeks.  Luckily, I got some heavy duty anti-inflammatory drugs, which reduced the disk, and 3 weeks of physical therapy to strengthen the atrophied muscled in the front part of my lower left leg.

Rest and recover, Shultz.  I'll say a prayer for you.

Re: Hello all been side lined a bit

shultz_1978
Thanks Luke I have only missed one day of work. I set at a desk. The first week was bad, But it is getting easier. All in time.

As long as I am up for a move in hopefully 2-3 or 4 weeks.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Hello all been side lined a bit

shultz_1978
Shiny the doc. told me to rest and take it easy.  He don't know me very well.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Hello all been side lined a bit

I feel for you. I know nerve pain!!!!!! Funny thing is, it never really bothered me until I had surgery. Now I hurt like hell every damn day!!! Moral of the story, take it easy, and get better. Once they cut on you, your screwed!!!!!!!!