Hello members

Markcb750
I am Mark from Charlotte NC.  I restored & have been riding My CB750K6 since 2007. 2008 right after restorelast year on a fall ride

I also have:

1967 CB450K0 undergoing a resto-mod
1975 CB550K1 in riding condition, but gathering parts for a restore
1982 CB900F2  restored in 2013 after setting under someones deck for 15 years.

oh...and a Vulcan Classic 1500  so my wife is comfortable on a ride.

Re: Hello members

OnyxWolf
That Looks sharp man.

Welcome.
'79 CB750K

Somewhere in Phoenix...Damn its hot

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ~ Second Amendment of the United States