Hoka hey

http://www.hokaheychallenge.com/

The idea of this is very cool but it is too bad they only allow harleys. Probably afraid some honda would win!

Re: Hoka hey

Piute
If they cross into Canada 1/2 wont make it across,

Re: Hoka hey

Lucky 1
And why is it they won't make it across?
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Hoka hey

Daddyman
Because they will break down 1st!
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Hoka hey

Piute
   ..They have a strict laws,no D.U.I.s,for 1,certain motorcycle inspection,If they just plain don't like you or your bike,Now this is what I was told,When I lived in Washington state and Idaho never a problem but was never asked anything because of joint to state license plate....Piute...Some wont make it either..? Some are just for show and think there bike can...man..

Re: Hoka hey

Piute
  just a peace of what I lust found l.o.l.Travellers with Criminal Convictions, Including Impaired Driving
People with criminal convictions, including impaired driving convictions may have a problem when entering Canada, but it is at the discretion of the border guard whether to allow you into the country or pull you in for secondary inspection.  If you are pulled into the secondary inspection they will look into the matter and determine whether to let you continue on or turn you around. The more documentation and information you have to provide them the better (court documents, etc.). Generally speaking, although DUI or DWI offences are very serious crimes in Canada, they often will let you by if they can verify all your information and the conviction is not ............So what ya think..?

Re: Hoka hey

ksharp
lol they wont have any problem, they only way they wont if u tick the guy off enough for him to go out of his way to check your backround, besides half the people who ride harleys are all middle aged subrban dads anyway

Re: Hoka hey

free2ride
no kidding, KS . . . its become a bike for wannabe bad boys . . . all image
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Hoka hey

Yeah the idea is cool but it sucks that it is for harleys only and people in the past riased concerns about the promoter being shady.

Re: Hoka hey

Maybe we should organize an event?

Re: Hoka hey

Piute
Maybe we should organize an event?
TOOLS
  Sounds great can I wear my Harley shirt ? Please I wont to be kool .L/O/L Was cold in N.M.that morn.

All finishers in 2011 Hoka Hey disqualified, no cash payments made

rich
 Speeding doesn't pay:

 Posted by BikersPost on October 11, 2011 at 5:25pm in Motorcycle News

According to Cyri Huze, who was a leading critic of the 2010 Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge, "At the awards ceremony organized at Chester’s Harley-Davidson in Mesa, Arizona, (for the 2011 Hoka Hey) Hoka Hey organizer Jim Durham declared that none of the top 11 riders who finished within the allotted time would receive any money!"

Big Jim Durham, the ride's organizer, reportedly said that because all the challengers exceeded the speed limit at one time or another in the 10,000-plus miles of the ride, none will be paid, not even Will Barclay, who won last year and was the top finisher again this year.

Read more: http://www.examiner.com/motorcycles-in-national/report-all-finisher...
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: All finishers in 2011 Hoka Hey disqualified, no cash payments made

I'd burn the damned dealership down if it was me. Hell I would even supply them with matches.

Re: All finishers in 2011 Hoka Hey disqualified, no cash payments made

cityslicker
thats so messed up. I can't believe he aint dead.