I CUSTOMIZE SEATS

WildRideOwner
Before picture
Cut passenger seat off new cover
Honda BACK

I customize Motorcycle seats.  Visit my Facebook (Wide Ride Custom Seat Covers) or send me an email wildridecustoms@gmail.com

Re: I CUSTOMIZE SEATS

rich
I got my seat from Facebook. Maybe it was you?
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: I CUSTOMIZE SEATS

Moved this to the "For Sale/Want to Buy" section. Hopefully it will get you more views this way.

Looks like top notch work! Good luck!

Re: I CUSTOMIZE SEATS

WildRideOwner

Hello Rich,

     I'm just starting Wild Rides, but I recently did a seat for a guy who might have liked yours.  I've attached some pictures of the job like yours that I just completed along with a link to my new website.  (Not live yet)

    Let me know if you need help with any future projects.

   Our website allows you to buy discounted shipping.

Thanks,
Roger

http://wildridecustoms.com/index.php

On Mar 1, 2015 2:26 PM, "rich [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I got my seat from Facebook. Maybe it was you?
89 VN 750A
79 CB 750K
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/I-CUSTOMIZE-SEATS-tp4055619p4055625.html
To unsubscribe from I CUSTOMIZE SEATS, click here.
NAML

SubstandardFullSizeRender.jpg (59K) Download Attachment
Custom Honda.jpg (166K) Download Attachment
Honda Backside.jpg (172K) Download Attachment