I made a few videos and bought a domain name

I made a few videos and bought a domain name

seestheday
I thought it would be cool to shoot a few videos.  I also bought 750cb.com so I threw them all up there.

I was surprised that it was still available.

Anyways, check them out.  Lots are very basic, but there are a lot of basic questions that get asked.  I hope that these videos help.

http://www.750cb.com

Please let me know if you see anything I did wrong and I'll make notes to fix them.

I will post some of the videos into threads here as well.
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: I made a few videos and bought a domain name

Very cool buddy. ProfessorDOHC.com was already taken???

Re: I made a few videos and bought a domain name

seestheday
Lol, no that is still available too.  Dammit even though it was an off the cuff remark I just couldn't help myself and needed to check.

I think I might have OCD or something.  I just have to KNOW.

As an aside I'm not married to the domain name, I just wanted a place to put things.  I may change it because 750cb.com is very close to cb750.com which is a site that already exists.  I don't want it to appear as if I'm trying to confuse people.

I kind of like professorDOHC....
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: I made a few videos and bought a domain name

Might as well. Prof. Sees' is your name after all.