I need a 74 k shifter fork !

bluelabel1927
hit me up my second gear is toast!  if you have one or know where I can one!

Re: I need a 74 k shifter fork !

sinnin n grinnin
shspowersports.com..click on OEM parts..select year and model..that will provide you a micofiche parts catalog to choose your part from.  I have ordered all sorts of new OEM parts from them and so far they have had everything that I wanted/needed.  Also you could contact Baltimore Cycle Salvage..located in Baltimore Maryland.. he has a lot of used parts for CB 750..I think he would ship a part to you not sure though I live about 10 miles from the place so I have never asked. The phone number is 410-233-7090..good luck