I need a good mechine shop in southeastern PA

I need a good mechine shop in southeastern PA

oldcb750
I am located in the 19342 US postal Zip Code. I need to get my 1978 CB750 cylinders honed, maybe bored and my cylinder head checked for warp and a valve job. I am a car guy by nature and this is my first venture into bike repair so I don't know if there is a difference in the type of machine work or if any shop could perform it correctly. I would prefer a recommendation from someone who has dealt with a shop before, as all shops talk a good game.
Thanks
Andy