I need some help with my 73' CB electrical

I need some help with my 73' CB electrical

motokid
I recently bought a 73' CB 750 with 4300 original miles on it for a cafe project bike.  The bike runs great but had some harley style stuff on it (bars, seat, horns, floorboards. etc.) whick I took off and replaced with the stock items.  Everything was working electrically until I disconnected the the air horn. Now my flasher wont blink.  They brighten but just stay on. Where is teh relay that closes the loop to make them blink again?

Thanks for listening,

Dave