ISO luggage rack...

OnyxWolf
This post was updated on .
OK all I have a KG sissy bar on my 79 cb750k and I am looking for a bolt on luggage rack to add to it.
Here are some pictures to see the set up.

...also looking for a right side matching engine guard.

This one is the left side.
'79 CB750K

Somewhere in Phoenix...Damn its hot

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ~ Second Amendment of the United States

Re: ISO luggage rack...

I have a few pairs of engine guards. I'm pretty sure at least one pair is for a dohc. If you're still looking for a pair I'll dig through my stash.

Re: ISO luggage rack...

OnyxWolf
Shiny, yes I am still looking. She's a 79 k. Hoping to find a matching set would like to have foot pegs for them. Let me know if you have what I need. We will work out a price.