Introducing me and my 75 hatdtail

wvhardtail
Hey, posted in the project section as well. Just picked up the hard tail and still need an engine but looking forward to this project. Only paid $100.00 for the rolling chasis with some other parts.

Been riding for over 20 years and have owned several different bikes, Honda, Kawai and yes the dreaded Harley. Did love my sportster but I am not a hater on any bike. I just love to ride.

Anyone have any idea of what year engines I can use or if one year is better than others? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have been going through this site and will try to find what I need without butting anyone. Thanks.

Dave

Re: Introducing me and my 75 hatdtail

That is a nice base to a project. Are you gonna leave it white or you got something in mind?

Re: Introducing me and my 75 hatdtail

wvhardtail
Well, as everyone knows and sciences has proven, black is faster. Thinking about your basic flat black hot rod bobber. Really need to find an engine and a donor bike for a wiring harness and other miscellaneous parts. Going to take my time and do it right.

Re: Introducing me and my 75 hatdtail

Wonder whatever happened to this one?

Re: Introducing me and my 75 hatdtail

He sold it, and bought a Gold Wing. After that we called him WVPillowbutt.

Re: Introducing me and my 75 hatdtail

Goldwing smack, awesome! Still that was a pretty nice frame.

Re: Introducing me and my 75 hatdtail

He has a build thread on it. It went through a lot of design changes through the build.

Re: Introducing me and my 75 hatdtail

Oh yeah, I remember that now.