Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

DeadmanEmsland
Does it look like one to you guys? I can't seem to find anymore when I search for it. No visors or anything.
All else I know about it is that it's been painted by a Micheal Anthony Anyone heard of him?.
Should I buy it for $140? I'm in talks with the guy on Instagram about it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-chopper-SIMPSON-OUTLAW-BANDIT-HELMET-DYNA-FXR-PANHEAD-SHOVELHEAD-KNUCKLE-/171222763827?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27ddac0933#shpCntId

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

I would not pay $10.00 for that ugly piece of crap helmet.

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

DeadmanEmsland
I guess if you didnt mind repainting it and such.

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

DeadmanEmsland

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

You do know that Halloween is 10 months away. No body wanted those things when they were new.

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

DeadmanEmsland
I'm very aware how long it is haha. I do like that style though or the thompsons.

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

Simpson Bandit's are awesome. I always loved those helmets. That one looks very Bandit-ish, but something just doesn't seem right. Could just be an older model that I'm not used to seeing. Whether it is an actual Bandit or not, it's priced too high IMO. Ive seen very nice Bandits go for around that price.

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

DeadmanEmsland
You should throw me a link or two to these priced right lids. :D

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

Does it have to be a real Bandit??? If you just want the look you can save some serious coin by picking up a knock-off.

Here's a brand new one,just not a Simpson. It's Chinese,buuut it IS DOT approved. $150 w/free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fiberglass-Outlaw-motorcycle-Street-Full-Face-Bandit-Helmet-DOT-approved-/251233409535?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&var=&hash=item3a7ead99ff&vxp=mtr

Another knock-off. Shipping is high on this one,but it's priced low. It's asking for bids,but you know nobody is gonna run that price up. No telling what they have the reserve set at, but oyu might be able to pick this one up for $100 to your door. Brand new, DOT, no PO sweat. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-FRP-Full-Face-Helmet-Vintage-Bandit-Style-Plain-Mat-Black-DOT-X-Large-/370990084842?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item5660bb72ea&vxp=mtr

Here's an actual Simpson Bandit. Bidding is at $100 right now with $24 for shipping. But it's in really good shape!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Simpson-Bandit-Helmet-/121257281046?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item1c3b7f4616&vxp=mtr

Just do an ebay search for bandit helmets, leave SImpson off the line to pick up the knock-offs.

Another used Simpson Bandit sitting at $130 for now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Black-Simpson-Bandit-Darth-Vader-Helmet-/121257817576?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item1c3b8775e8&vxp=mtr

Another real Simpson. Sitting at $130 right now also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Simpson-Bandit-Model-30-RX-1-SILVER-Darth-Vader-Helmet-Free-Shipping-/251429753233?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item3a8a619191&vxp=mtr

Found an ebay ad for the one you posted earlier. $44  lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-chopper-SIMPSON-OUTLAW-BANDIT-HELMET-DYNA-FXR-PANHEAD-SHOVELHEAD-KNUCKLE-/171222763827?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27ddac0933&vxp=mtr

And another Simpson. This one is damn nice! I'd snag this one myself if it was the right size! This one is also sitting at about $130 at the moment. This one has the post for tear-offs ( not all do) and it comes with about 180 new tear-offs!! That would be sweet on a road trip! Visor full of bugs?...rip one off and keep on rolling. Bro,that's a good buy right there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Simpson-Bandit-8-Helmet-/171224163970?pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item27ddc16682&vxp=mtr

Happy bidding!

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

DeadmanEmsland
Thanks RIBS! i'll have to start my helmet collection soon this helps alot.

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

Glad to help Deadman,just get that bike going man,

Re: Is this a 1997 Simpson Outlaw Bandit helmet?

DeadmanEmsland
Gladly Mr.Ribs